Puerto Princesa City is the center of Palawan and best known for the internationally recognized Puerto Princesa Subterranean River (or Underground River), a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Not only that, the city is critically acclaimed for its environmental excellence.
Hop on and book your travel with us now.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
Arrive at Puerto Princesa International Airport. Meet Hotel representative holding a signboard with your name for your transfer to the hotel. Standard Check-in: 02:00PM
Overnight stay at the hotel.(No Meal)
Day 2Underground River Tour
After breakfast you will be pick-up by our tour Representative around 6:30AM to 7:00AM then proceed to Underground River Tour, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The river flows beneath a spectacular karst mountain before emptying into the South China Sea.The worldâs longest navigable underground river. 2-3 hours travel via air-conditioned van on rugged and winding road while enjoying the scenic beauty of the countryside. 45 minutes tour inside the cave. B4-Course Set Lunch at South Sea Restaurant of Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
***Est. Tour Duration: (07:00am- 03:00pm)
Overnight Stay at the hotel. (B/L)
Day 3Free Own Leisure/Departure
After breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Puerto Princesa International Airport. (B)
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather traffic condition without prior notice.)
The Legend Palawan lets you discover all the natural wonders of Puerto Princesa City in Palawan, Philippines. Here, you are given complete access to the popular destinations glistening shores, turquoise reefs, and the placid waters and limestone cliffs of the world-famous Underground River. The 3-star hotel is close to transportation options, and only minutes away from the citys main commercial district. The strategic location of The Legend Palawan in the heart of Puerto Princesa makes its ideal for family gatherings, business power meetings, casual get-togethers, and after-meal drinks. Additionally, its inviting rooms provide a tranquil retreat after a day of exploration. Each features air-conditioning, phone, cable TV, Internet connection, and private toilet and bath. Round-trip airport transfers are available, as well as 2 dining options and 8 event and function venues. Indeed, all the makings of the smoothest holiday are present here, waiting to give you pleasure while in the Philippines Last Frontier.
Optional Tours2 Tours
* You may add optional tours at the time of booking confirmation.
Pick Up Time: 11:00- 12:30pm
Estimated Tour Duration: 4-5 hours
Licensed Tour Guide
Highlight of the Tour:
Crocodile Farm, Mitra’s Ranch, Baker’s Hill, Binatuan Creation. Tours also include a running tour of the ff. destination: Puerto Princesa City Coliseum, Puerto Princesa Baywalk, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Plaza Cuartel and Souvenir Shop.
Pick Up Time: 07:30AM – 8:00AM
Estimated Tour Duration: 8 hours
Licensed Tour Guide
Highlight of the Tour:
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking.
No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- Disclose Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso, Per Person basis and subject to
change without prior notice.
- This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
- Child Rate is subject for request. (07 years old and above is considered adult).
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability
upon the point of booking. Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo,
high and peak days.
- Hotel Standard Check in time is at 1400h and standard check out time is 1200h.
- Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400h.
Late checkouts will automatic charge one (1) night.
- All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and
transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another
transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly
to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- Package is applicable for local residents only. All foreign passport holders will
incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure
to advise/ inform us upon finalization of the booking will be automatically
charge to the account of the agent.
- All flight details of the passengers must be submitted once the booking is
- We will no longer consider on-day/ last minute flight detail notice. Guests will be
advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
- No Show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
- Failure to pay by the dateline set on our official confirmation will result to
AUTO-RELEASE of all confirmed services. Any re-instatement of booking will be
subject to package availability.
- Please remind the guests that they should be in the lobby on time for the city
tour/ departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail
to catch the seat in coach arrangement resulting to an unnecessary incident.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No
refund will be extended for any unused services.
- In case of Force Majeure (Eg. Emergencies, Accident, Storm, Rally, Typhoon, Etc.)
Which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any
surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel/ resort and other suppliers.
- Rates are available for booking on our VIA Portal Holidays Tab.
- For additional queries, kindly send your Booking Request / Concerns / Optional
Tours amendments through EMAIL US for urgent assistance.
- 24/7 Hotline serves only on emergencies for partners convenience.